Monday 28 May 2012

Leaving to-night


The last day in New Zealand, Tuesday 29th of May. In a few hours Sanne and Nick will drop me off at the airport here in Wellington.
I feel weird with the idea that I left the house in Nelson and being sure that I will not come back there. Everything is open now and I am ready to jump in the UNKNOWN.
Having the night-flight to Kuala Lumpur, staying there a whole day for my next night-flight to Amsterdam. Catching up with an old colleague of Jan, a sea-captain as well.
Looking forward to see my brother and sister and niece in Holland.

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels Akky, funny that Jim flew out to KL this morning. Lots of love and I know you will have a really special time xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you dear Akky! Dawn here..Will have to work out how to reply to you as myself :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goeie reis naar Nederland. We zien je snel. Ben benieuwd naar alle verhalen
    Bighug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. heel veel plezier en het is prachtig nu in holland in de zon ,lekker op een terrasje genieten ! liefs irene

    ReplyDelete