Friday 6 July 2012

the last days in Montecastello, tomorrow I pick up a car in Rome and continue my trip
foto's from my work, the exhibition in the Galleria and some more

oil paintings: sitting new to the wall with view, view from my studio, another precious spot

my favorite painting


2 spots in Montecastello
every night dinner on the roof of the school with yummy Italian food


dressed up for the exhibition of all the art work of the students in the Galleria

the amazing full moon, view from the roof at 9pm July 4th

Teatro Concordia, the smallest theatre in the world with 99 seats, 36 stalls and 63 in the loges. There are regular performances, master-classes and weddings/parties. Since 1965 restored with money from the local people, a real treasure

twice a week there is a dance party where everybody young and old dance ballroom and line-dances


my work at the exposition

Marc (left) the owner of the school and Brian the sculpture teacher during the exposition



my sculpture, a big challenge for me, learned a lot in how to look and what do I see


students and visitors coming to the Galleria

This was the overview of my 3 week art-class

1 comment: