Friday 6 July 2012

art school in Montecastello di Vibio

MONTECASTELLO DI VIBIO, July 6th

3 weeks in this beautiful little township has been a great joy. Such a treasure and what a pleasure to be here.
The group of students and teachers has become one big family and I made friends for life.
Most of my time I spent on landscape painting and sculpture. A whole new area for me. The teachers are amazing. For landscape painting it was Celia Reisman, for figure painting Samuel Evensen and sculpture by Brian Booth Craig. All from the US. If you want to have an idea of their work you can google them.
here are some pictures

class with Celia, landscape painting


the wall around Montecastello, one of my favorite spots to paint

sculpture class

preparing the setting for life-drawing
dinner at the school







No comments:

Post a Comment